1) Go to menu Catalog > General catalog.
2) Use the “Catalog search” box, on the top right to look for the Products you need. For example, you can search for “gloves” or, if you already know the reference, you can simply search by reference.
3) LabOrders will show you a list of relevant products and the vendors that offer those products. You can easily compare your institution specific prices and shipping fees.
4) Click “Request” on the right side of the appropriate product line, once you have made a decision.
5) LabOrders will automatically fill the relevant product information in your “Request a product” form, but you will need to fill in Institution specific data (e.g.: Funding grant, rubric, etc.)
Submit the form.
6) You will automatically redirected to the Orders > Order list page, where you can see all your orders.
⚠ Note: Your requisition is not approved yet, you need to approve your requisition!
⭐ Tip: If you want to add more products to your order, go back to the Catalog > General catalog page and repeat the process. LabOrders will automatically group products of the same supplier & grant in the one requisition for you.